top of page
The WAKE UP scented candle is the perfect way to start your day with energy and excitement. Infused with the invigorating scents of Indian lemongrass and lime peel, this candle will awaken your senses and help you tackle whatever the day may bring. Made with high-quality ingredients, this candle burns cleanly and evenly, filling your space with a refreshing and uplifting aroma. Whether you're looking for a morning ritual or a midday pick-me-up, the WAKE UP scented candle is sure to become a staple in your self-care routine. Order now and experience the power of scent to boost your mood and productivity.

WAKE UP - Scented Candle

SKU: 3642153
  • There is no better way of relaxing & taking time out by lighting a candle  that infuses the air with a calming & uplifting fragragrance.  Creating that mindful moment.  WAKE UP is uplifting & refreshing, with a sharp citrus scent of lemongrass combined with zesty lime, lemon peel with a soft floral undertone.


    All our candles are hand poured in small batches in the UK.


    Candle Care

    Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets. Never burn your candle on or near anything flammable, or for more than 3-4 hours at a time. When you first light your candle, allow the wax to pool all the way to the outer edges of the container. This is called a melt pool.Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and maximum fragrance throw. Always burn candles on a stable, protected, heat-resistant surfaces or place on a heatproof plate.The container will be hot when candle is lit.Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4", and never move or re-light until flame is out and wax is completely solid.If the flame is getting too big, extinguish, let it cool and trim before re lighting. Be sure to not over trim the wick.If the wick is too short it will result in too small of a flame and the melt pool will not reach the edges of the container.Never use container lid to put out flame. Keep candles out of direct sunlight. Always read all warning labels.

bottom of page